Woven Fabric Cloth, Fiberglass, Silica, Kevlar, Ceramic
Industrial Textiles manufactured from materials to suit all applications including
- Thermal Heat Resistance
- Abrasive Resistance
- Fiberglass Cloths
- Fiberglass Aluminised Cloth
- Fiberglass Silicone Coated Cloth
- Fiberglass Cloth Vermiculite Coated
- Silica Cloth
- Ceramic Cloth
- Kevlar Cloth
- Carbon Cloth
- Heat Shields
- Tapes Seals
- Expansion Joints
- Welding Curtains
1. Fiberglass Woven Cloth Gaskets Silicone Coated and stitched manufactured to clients specification for a Chimney Stack.
2. Tucks Fibersil 2 Ply Gasket & Expansion Joint Material consisting of 2 Layers of Tucks Fiberglas Texturised Woven Cloth that are impregnated with White Silicone Rubber Compound to form a composite material approximately 4mm thick with a fine layer of White Silicone Rubber Top and Bottom, used on Flange applications where Flange Bolt Loading is minimal, and where Flange conditions are worn or pitted.
3. Expansion Joints manufactured from any of the above materials suitable for many applications
4. Fiberglass Mattresses or Blankets can be manufactured from any of the above materials. These are placed on very hot machines and equipment to contain the heat within the unit as well as allow employees to walk on the equipment should the need arise.